1912-2012

The College of St. Scholastica

Alternative content

Get Adobe Flash player

A Century of Saints



Sister Mary Richard Boo '51

04/19/2013

Sister Mary Richard BooSister Mary Richard served as president of the College from 1967-1971, a period of significant change. Construction of the Science Center was completed in 1969, the same year the College officially became co-educational. President Boo also facilitated the evolution of Lay Advisory Board into the Board of Trustees, which held greater responsibility in the College's governance. After her presidency, Sister Mary Richard returned to the English Department, where she continued to teach until her retirement in 1994, two years after her book "House of Stone" was published. She was primary author of the Centennial History of the College, "For the Love of Learning," published in 2011.



Comments

Leave a Comment

 
*Name:
*Email:
(email not published)
*Comment:  
*Text Shown in Picture:
 



Faceebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn Flickr Student Blogs